ALBEM is the Association of Long Beach Educational Managers and Confidential Employees, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is the voice of all non-represented employees in the Long Beach Unified School District.
1. Improve communication between the district and you. Monthly meetings with our
Superintendent to convey ideas, concerns, and suggestions from ALBEM members.
2. Maintain parity in salaries and benefits with other LBUSD employees who are members of a
3. ALBEM is an ACSA Chapter, Region 14.
4. Provide 22,000 dollars in Scholarships for High School students annually.
5. Expand ways to help members and provide advocacy for them.
6. Recognition for our members when they retire, scholarships opportunities for their children,
and host the End of Year Celebration with our Superintendent.
7. Collect member feedback through annual surveys and share content with the senior team.
Through your ALBEM membership you will get the satisfaction of making a difference. We will continue to provide thousands of dollars in scholarships for deserving High School Seniors in LBUSD. Please join ALBEM!